NKT is a muscle testing technique that is used to help you identify muscles that may feel weak and inhibited or tight and over-worked.
Your Advanced NKT practitioner can evaluate the strength or weakness of each muscle, revealing sources of injury and retraining and re-educating your brain and body to remove compensation patterns.
- Get immediate feedback from how your muscles are testing!
- Your NKT Therapist is an Advanced, Level 3 Practitioner.
- Your scars may be assessed and addressed. Many scars can contribute to pain and weakness you are experiencing. Ask your therapist about scars or tattoos.
- Ligament and tendons may be assessed to help identify areas of weakness of sources of pain that could be holding you back from your best squat or golf swing.
- Muscle testing is done in sports specific positions, seated, standing and / or lying down.
Mobility, vision or balance drills and assessments may be a part of your session.
Fascial Stretch Therapy is available by request for new and experienced clients.
FST is an innovative system of stretching and passive joint mobilizations performed by a certified FST specialist.
- You relax on the massage table, while a series of stretches on your upper and lower body are performed by your therapist.
- Assessments may be done to evaluate your range of motion and movement capabilities.
- FST is pain-free.
- Wear clothes that stretch and move and come hydrated to your FST session.
- FST can enhance and elevate your mood and sense of well-being.